7 Year Warranty on Stroller Wagons and
90 Day Warranty on Accessories
Your Burleigh Stroller Wagon is warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects for a period of 7 years from the date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions. The Wagon Stroller is sold on the understanding that it is for personal use.
All other items (including wagons bundle accessories) from Burleigh Wagon are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions.
This warranty is not transferable and extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase.
PLEASE RETAIN PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
The warranty is valid only in the original country of purchase. This warranty is subject to the conditions set forth by the country in which the items were purchased. Conditions may vary. Burleigh Wagon will not ship replacement or repair parts out of the country of purchase.
Burleigh Wagon will provide replacement parts or conduct repairs as determined fitting by the company. Burleigh Wagon reserves the right to exchange the item with a replacement part. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the wagon is improved over time.
Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
- The issue is caused by misuse or poor maintenance. (Please refer to the instructional manual for guidance on the Burleigh Wagon use and maintenance.)
- Damage is caused by improper installation of Burleigh Wagon parts and/or accessories.
- Damage is corrosion, mold or rust caused by lack of maintenance or service.
- Damage is due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
- Damage is caused by sun intensity, sweat, detergents, damp storage or frequent washings.
- Repairs or modifications are carried out by a third party.
- Burleigh Wagon is purchased from an unauthorised retailer. *Approved retailers are listed on our website at: www.burleighwagon.com.au.
- Burleigh Wagon is second-hand.
- Burleigh Wagon is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 5 business days of receiving the goods at firstname.lastname@example.org and supply your order number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as a description and images of the damage or defect, along with your e-mail address and phone number. Once we receive all the necessary information we will authorise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product after we receive the original item(s) back. Please pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- This warranty applies to personal use only. Should you be interested in a commercial application for the Wagon Stroller, we'd ask that you make contact with us and we are happy to discuss your application and warranty coverage. Ask also about our maintenance program which is part of the commercial offering.